As a Mazda car owner, regular servicing should be part of your routine, but there are many car owners out there who put off maintenance or repairs thinking that their car still has many years ahead of it or that they don’t use their car often enough, so it doesn’t need regular servicing.
Remember, however, that your Mazda works like any other machine. It’s also exposed to the elements, making it more susceptible to everyday wear and tear if not maintained properly. So, if you want your vehicle to last longer, it’s best to follow the annual service schedule with a genuine Mazda Service Centre.
The benefits of regular servicing
Bringing your car for service at a Mazda Service Centre is a no-brainer because the mechanics here know Mazda vehicles better than anyone else on the market. Even if you’re tempted to DIY your annual service, consider these reasons why it might be better to get your car serviced by a trusted Mazda Service Centre like Brighton Mazda:
You get to keep your warranty.
You want to protect your manufacturer’s warranty at all times, and the best way to do that is by going to a registered service centre like SUV Central. This helps you guarantee that your car is being serviced according to the manufacturer’s guidelines, so you don’t void your warranty. Thus, you won’t have to worry about paying for repairs if something goes wrong with your vehicle.
You get to protect your car’s value.
Your vehicle is one of your life’s biggest investments, so it’s only fitting to make sure that you keep its value for as long as you can. You should know that a car has more value when it has a complete servicing history from a Mazda Service Centre. This means that you can sell it at a good price even if it’s been with you for many years. You can also benefit from regular servicing if you get into an accident because most insurance companies would pay you more if they know that you have good service history.
You get to keep your engine healthy.
Any Mazda vehicle needs to be serviced to keep it in good working condition. When you have your car serviced by a reputable service centre like SUV Central, you can guarantee that your engine stays in pristine condition for longer through regular checks, including oil and filter changes.
You get to ensure your safety.
Many car owners choose to do car servicing, thinking that it will help cut maintenance costs. But having your vehicle serviced doesn’t just stop with changing oil and filters. When you go to an accredited service centre like SUV Central, you can guarantee that your vehicle will undergo a complete health check to determine any potential problems that could jeopardise your safety on the road. Every part of your car should be checked during a service, including your exhaust, suspension, engine, and brakes.
You get to cut costs.
It’s easy to think that regular servicing would require you to spend more. But, if you look at the benefits of having your car serviced with an accredited Mazda Service Centre, you can ensure that it is checked, diagnosed, and repaired following the manufacturer’s guide. This will allow you to save money on maintenance in the long run. A well-maintained vehicle also consumes less fuel and doesn’t break down often, so you can easily avoid unplanned expenses for repairs and replacements.
Why trust Brighton Mazda for your servicing needs
Brighton Mazda has been in the business for many years, building strong relationships with clients based on complete satisfaction in car servicing for Mazda vehicles.
By having your vehicle serviced with Brighton Mazda, you are getting an expert service that’s second to none. From top-of-the-line facilities to the latest in-car servicing technology, our team of trained technicians can help you make your investment last longer and ensure that you stay safe on the roads. Brighton Mazda’s full suite of services include:
- Supply and fitting of genuine Mazda parts and accessories
- Paint and panel repairs if needed
- Alarms and immobilisers to level up your car’s protection
- Tyre and wheel alignments
- Vehicle detailing
- Servicing, repairs and sanitation of air conditioning unit
- Injector, transmission and power steer services
When you trust Brighton Mazda, you get to enjoy benefits like:
- Guaranteed genuine Mazda parts and panels that fit your Mazda vehicle. Unlike regular service centres, Brighton Mazda has a full stock of Mazda car parts and accessories for any type or model. This means that you’re getting genuine parts that will help your car perform more efficiently and last longer.
- You can also purchase a new set of tyres and other accessories with us at more budget-friendly prices than the competition.
- Having your car serviced by a team of Mazda certified experts that have been factory-trained so they know your car inside out. You can’t just rely on anybody to check on your vehicle. You need technicians who have the expertise, experience and tools to get the job done efficiently.
- Knowing that your vehicle is tested using the latest in-car servicing technology from Mazda could pinpoint all the possible issues that your vehicle has to make sure that nothing is overlooked. This means that you are getting the best value for your money since you’re taking advantage of tools and innovations that may not be available in other service centres.
- Getting a full health check of your vehicle’s most important functions using Brighton Mazda’s cutting edge Modular Diagnostic System.
- Enjoying a pre-planned full car service schedule that’s tailored to fit your needs, driving habits and lifestyle. We want you to get your car serviced no matter how busy your schedule is, so we create a plan that would make it possible to squeeze in that maintenance check regularly.
- Ensuring that no matter where you are in the country, you can easily find an accredited Mazda Service Centre to assist you with any problems that you might have with your vehicle.
You also get to enjoy a complimentary wash and vacuum every time you take your Mazda to Brighton Mazda. We always make sure that your car gets the full attention and best standard of care possible.
Of course, we don’t just take care of your car; we also take care of you. When you have your car serviced at Brighton Mazda, you get to enjoy our comfortable customer lounge with fast Internet connection, so you can get some work done or entertain yourself while waiting for your car. We also offer a free local shuttle bus or you can take advantage of our service loan vehicles. You don’t need to worry about transportation whenever your car needs to stay in our service centre for maintenance checks, full diagnostics, repairs and replacements.
We also make the process a lot easier for you with our Express Checkout servicing option, where you can call us to pre-pay for your car service or pay when you drop your vehicle off with us.
You just need to hand over the keys, and our team will take care of the rest. We’ll just let you know when your car is fully serviced and ready for pick up so you can collect your keys from the reception and drive your car back home. Brighton Mazda’s service operating hours are from 7:30 AM-5:30 PM Monday to Friday and 8:30 AM-12:30 PM on Saturday.
The bottom line
At the end of the day, regular maintenance should be a priority if you’re a car owner. It doesn’t matter if your car is only a year old or if it has been with you for more than 5 years. With regular maintenance, you know that you’re driving a car that will perform efficiently no matter where you go. You also get to enjoy peace of mind knowing that your car won’t break down or go through wear and tear earlier than expected.
So, if you’ve been putting off your next car service thinking that it will help you save money, think again. Get in touch with the Brighton Mazda team on (03) 9559 0730 or email us at email@example.com.